The following resources are ones I actually use for my online business.
- Namecheap – Namecheap is a popular vendor for domain registration.
- Lifetime Hosting – A shared hosting package with a one-time fee instead of monthly or yearly billing.
- SiteGround – One of the most recommended hosting companies I have encountered.
- BackupBuddy – backup your WordPress site regularly to off-site locations
- Elegant Themes – 80+ themes and plugins for one low yearly price. Also includes the powerful Divi theme to build customized WordPress pages
- iThemes Security Pro – secure your WordPress site with this premium plugin.
- Legal Suite Pro – Quickly add legal pages to your WordPress blog.
- MemberSonic – A powerful membership plugin that integrates well with JVZoo
- WP Download Express – Protect your download page on JVZoo and Warrior+ so only purchasers can access it.
- WP Power Start – Setup your blog in under a minute
- WP Scarcity Jeet – Add scarcity to your sales pages with this plugin.
- Aweber – Aweber is one of the first autoresponders out there and is a strong, solid choice for Internet Marketers.
- GetResponse – GetResponse is a strong reliable autoresponder that integrates well with many services and plugins.
- Ecover Authority – Create custom ecovers and packages for your products with this online tool
- IDPLR (includes free hosting and ecover generator for Gold Members)
- Super Resell
- (both are great resources for PLR/RR products, Graphics, WP Themes, and WP Plugins)
- PLR Monthly – original PLR content created each month